Customer Service Associate - Dallas, TX and Kansas City, KS
Location: Dallas and Kansas City
# of openings: 10
There are exciting career opportunities for bright, energetic and talented individuals in a stimulating, fast-paced and team-oriented culture. The Foundry Big & Tall Supply Co. is in search for Sales Associates in both Dallas and Kansas City.
The Foundry Big & Tall Supply Co. stores will feature an urban, industrial design, in a hip environment that invites men to shop, relax and enjoy themselves. Inside, our customers will be surrounded by concrete and wood flooring, brick walls, steel and wood fixtures and modern lighting, along with a lounge area.
The Foundry Big & Tall Supply Co. will carry an extensive assortment of highly sought-after national men's brands along with The Foundry Big & Tall Supply Co. private brand merchandise, offering an upscale, one-stop-shop for the big & tall customer.
- Provide outstanding customer service that delivers a shopping environment that meets or exceeds the customer's expectation
- Performs the required cashiering duties to accurately complete each sale
- Assists in training new hires and other associates
- Maintains SET-Sell core standards, assists with stock replenishment and stock counts as necessary, straightens merchandise, performs fitting room recovery, and assures a neat and orderly shopping environment for the customer.
- Ability to stand for extended periods and to move around all areas of the store on a daily basis.
- High energy / Positive attitude
- Strong decision and leadership skills
- Excellent interpersonal abilities with both associates and customers
- Demonstrated knowledge in space management, visual merchandising
- Strong aptitude in customer service and selling techniques
- Work schedule flexibility (nights, weekends, holidays)
- High School graduate preferred
- Experience: 1-3- years as sales associate in related specialty business
Please e-mail any job inquiries to Careers@foundrybigandtall.com
Equal Employment Opportunity
The Foundry Big & Tall Supply Company is committed to equal employment opportunities for all applicants and employees. The Company recruits, employs, trains, promotes, pays and provides equal terms and conditions of employment to all applicants and employees. The Company does this without regard to race, color, religion, ethnicity, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, family status, veteran status, age, disability or any other status protected by law.